Friday, 3 October 2008
For the first time...
I feel like I might enjoy this blog thing; actually what I am really excited for, is the fact that I can treat it somewhat like a journal/scrapbook... and at the end, get it printed into a book. So as I post pictures catching you all up on the past year's projects and adventures...I will also start keeping better record of this years experiences... I decided I'd actually buckle down and do this because I might be moving soon to a new place. I have loved where I have been living for the last year but a new experience is around the corner... It's time I start writing down the wonderful experiences I've had and keep a better record of those that are to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! You have a blog now :) I look forward to reading it! Love you
I just love you!! That's all there is to it. =D
Post a Comment