Aprils London Sunshine

Sunday, 18 January 2009

Something new to look at....

My Mom and I look so cute ...Doesn't this look like it should be a fairytale land...?


Something at Disneyland with all the people walking around the castle courtyard with the blue sky with white puffy clouds...


Oh wait it gets better...
Windsor Castle...
beside looking unreal to me....
It is crazy that the Queen actually lives here fairly often...

and that people have been living here for hundreds of years!


To the other side of the castle walls...


Entering England's new Disney wonderland at Windsor Castle...LOL


This is in Bath, and those hanging baskets of flowers were so pretty! Plus I absolutely love columns... I don't know what it is about them but I just love them...
As we were looking at this cathedral with all its ornamentation... we noticed the angels climbing the ladders on the two sides of the windows...then suddenly this fallen angel came to our attention...


Luckily he caught himself...!

At the time of this picture, Neal was still on his mission and we had to take a picture since it had his name on it!




This is in the Roman baths...
Just liked this rounded corner building...


STONEHENGE!
I had so much fun with Mom...

3 comments:

Rachel Nielsen said...

I love all of these pics. I haven't ever seen any of the pics from when she has visited with you. Thanks for posting them :)

Lauren said...

You and your mom look like sisters!!! You both look great and it looks like you guys had a blast together too. Yay for you guys!!!

Bean said...

Oh my sam, how amazing! Please come back soon, I miss you!