Aprils London Sunshine

Saturday, 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!




Truth be told, I seriously think that I may be 'falling in love' with the man that sent me these roses! Aren't they beautiful!




He really is sweet to me! I kind of like him a lot!




I love the way roses look as they slowly unravel and delicately unfold spiraling out from the center. With the lovely scent from the silky smooth petals you can't go wrong; they are perfect!




I love the contrast of the green inside the red; so I put the wrapping back on after I fixed the stems... and look how cute, at this angle, they form the shape of a heart!




So to say the least, I'm a little twitter patted about this boy; I think he might be a keeper!--I really hope so... Now this beautiful bouquet is next to my bed; that wondrous scent will loll me to sleep with sweet dreams and wake me up with a smile as I think of him! Thank you Troy!


Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

haha I love it!!!! I think it's officially official that you're just kind of starting to fall for this kid. This post made me sooooo happy!! I was thinking about you quite a bit yesterday wondering what he might surprise you with. I think that he for sure sounds more and more like a keeper and I like him. I wish you could see the giant grin on my face as I write this... =D

I'm so happy that you are happy and that your heart is finally twitter paited again.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Well Lauren, I am a keeper and you should like me, i'm awesome and very sarcastic! I am pretty lucky to have met April, she's pretty rad! She probably deserves more than just flowers so i'll have to make up for it later!

Oh and April, nice shoes;-)

Bean said...

Those are gorgeous, now we just need to see a pic of this Troy!