Craig has written several successful business novels but it has always been his dream to write a fictional novel! He did it! It is successfully written! Because Craig gave me the opportunity to do that painting, I have begun my professional journey towards my life goal and dream to create paintings with meaning and purpose in a permanent way! Please help us both become successful in making our hopes and dreams come true!
To give you an idea of what the painting and book is about, read the review I wrote below:
The Insiders: A Thriller by Craig Hickman
My review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
May I begin by stating that it was a privilege to collaborate with Craig Hickman about creating the painting for the book cover. From start to finish I couldn’t put the book down; the multifaceted plot and characters kept me absorbed in the intrigue to the very last page!
Afterwards I felt so motivated, inspired, and honored to create specific symbolism that parallels the meaning, purpose, and story line of Hickman’s work! I’m very passionate about my art and that’s why I create all of my paintings using only time-tested and proven traditional methods, materials and techniques so that they will absolutely last well beyond 500 years!
The painting is entitled “The Beholders…” and in today’s world, it is my belief that the relevant message of both the painting and the book are both current and timeless, that individuals will be able to find meaningful value in, for generations to come. Whoever you are, you will be highly engaged, widely entertained and even educated as you figuratively put yourself in Wilson’s shoes and experience this fictional work that is bound to be a best-selling book!
For your general information, it is my hope that you realize that every element in this painting has a purpose, a specific meaning and was geometrically constructed with a single point perspective to draw your attention into the awareness expressed within Wilson’s eye; if you look closely, there is a labyrinth of time—a symbol of the soul’s journey composed within the iris. As Wilson embarks on avenging and understanding his father’s death, he discovers the corporate world around him is enslaving the unaware masses of the unsuspecting middle class -- with an alluring golden chain of evil, manipulation and corruption. With the crosshair of darkness targeting his life; he has no choice but to face the consequences of his father’s choices and search for the evolving light of truth symbolized at the right hand corner of the painting, representing the only, independent, unlinked hope to escape the chains of eventual slavery and death!
Lady Liberty, a universal symbol known to the world as the beacon of hope for the freedom of mankind, is being hijacked and is being tipped over by the manipulative influence of the world’s most powerful CEO’s! As they pile up the legal technicalities to cleverly disguise and support their tactics, the river barge slowly and unsuspectingly moves to the left with the world’s economic fortress in their private control. The American flag is laid upside down for all people to see the distressed call for help.
If you are willing to walk along the winding path of Wilson’s life, your mind will be opened to behold why the perspective of the stars and the torch of truth point to the reflection of what Wilson begins to more clearly understand and see! In the end, you too will become a “beholder” of things as they really are!
This is an incredible book! I loved it and I’m sure you will too!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT, FRIENDSHIP AND HELP WITH SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT THIS BOOK! I HOPE TO SUPPORT YOU IN ALL OF YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS TOO! I sincerely WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment