Aprils London Sunshine

Monday, 25 May 2009

And finally the rest...

This is Apr. 3rd at the restaurant in Vegas the first day we had seen each other since Christmas holiday break . Troy was taking me out for my birthday...



We walked the strip just enjoying being together after so long...



Okay this is in St. George at his Aunts house. Troy is kind of a goof ball...a lot of the time...



I told him I would dress up with him next time...because his playful side is kind of contagious... I really like being around him...



I loved how he totally got into it and rocked out! His brother is singing in the background...



This is his mom and her sisters... His mom is in the pink top and black capris... they were all pretty funny to watch.



Troy decided to shower and come back out... he was taking his vocal role quite seriously...



He looks really young in these pictures... he still is young but we decided he looks younger in these pictures...



Every one just hanging out with rock band...



and of course I just think Troy's so cute getting into the song...




And once again singing his heart out. Adorable I tell you.



Okay and then there is this picture... yeah that is two boiled eggs stuffed in his mouth... to say the least, boiled eggs seem less appealing now as I imagine how that must feel to have the texture of the egg white and pasty yolk stuffed in my mouth... I didn't do it, watching the boys 'be boys' was enough experience for me LOL...


But it was sure funny to watch them TRY to eat the eggs with their mouths closed... I think they only fit two eggs, not three... And that is Troys brother and his parents at the table...




And for all of those who thought that Troy and I would go elope at the San Diego temple...




I must say it is a beautiful temple...



but this is as close as we got to eloping... we'll wait for the proper place and time...! :)



This is at the end of my trip home... although we celebrated Phil's birthday in Lake Powell we usually always go out to eat for birthday's... So here we are celebrating Phil's 18th!




He's a stud!



One side of the table... pretty women and cute little boys!



and then the rest of us! Although we missed Stanley this time, it was still good ol' fun...

I had a great trip as a whole! I can't wait to be around the people I love all the time!

Have a wonderful day! Love you all!

PS I'll post pictures of France soon... maybe even later today...

3 comments:

Lisa & Aukuso said...

Troy does put on a decent rock concert, visually, but those who have not had to HEAR the lyrics, they should be grateful! lol!!!

Rachel Nielsen said...

Cute pics sweetie :)

Melissa said...

Hi April! It looks like you are enjoying your European adventure to the fullest! And you look incredibly happy! So glad I found your blog. Did you know our little brothers are pretty much best buds? I just put two and two together. Hope all is well!

Melissa (Osterloh) Brewer